By Unknown - August 01, 2007

Morning ~
havIng english paper 1 and 2 .
plus a listening loq.

Morningg . so Bad luckk .
todayy three time kana that thinggyy . so eeeeeeeee.
then during paper 1 i not tired but i dun have time to finish it .
its quite easy loq. but then not all .
then paper 2 okok but ii verii tireddd . but then i never give up and keep doiiin loqq.
listenening easy loqq.
but hop dun have mistake larhh ..

After exam , i went to take cab with jo-ann jeremy sue-ann and qui yi loq.
then Thanks larhh . than ii kana again loqq. my aunt tell me de. so paii seii and i fast go wash change loq . then ii online a while nnn ii gng study group mahh . than ii cant find my shorst . find whole day loqq. stupiid ii super angry then i dun wan go liao . loqq.") stay at home loq. then around 4 plus i went to my GIRL thinggy .loq. then i went home a while , my dad called me and scold me like hell cos i neva help him updatedd book . so i quickly go make loq. i dun wan kana scold ing from him loqq. hahhas"00 make liao then i come back home . watch tv all this loqq.

my brother have problem liao .
cant share here . loq.
big problem going to his school tmr with my mum .
so sadd !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments