By Unknown - August 24, 2007

This one is Jancie de .
hahahhas

This Jancie and kee kiat de
" WXY_KKK" funny sia .
Duck Race ticket !
Thks to Jancie and kee kiat Buy two frm me .
as we ae too Boring .
Morning ~
Darm boring wor,
I also dunnoe why too .
cos ii want more sleep .
i must sleep more liao if nt . hahahas
i will become Sleeping Beatuy (lol)

Inschhool .
Ok lor .
study study study .

Recess timmes.
Walk pass China people who find trouble with Edward theyy all ,
thn=en they stare us , so i was saying " why stare since things have already been settle"?
Stupiid right >
Then they scold us lor.
What father mother .
darm lame .
then what singapore ???
ariff get to know and he go find the guys . and wann to fight and i say dunn .
let Mr Raj settle .
Lollll.

after schhool .
Things started ..
Got this guy ( Forget his name ) involved .
Long story Dun wish to mention here lol.
Loser !
Coward !
Go home bath all this then go my mum hse .
Hungry hungry.thks Mum for buying me eat chicken rice .
Then Thks for everything .lor.
around 6 plus me and my bro left my mum hse .
Going to meet BUYER at Bradell . Sebwang

Lol. Then reach Cck meet JANCIE .
then we all go my hse . my bro stay at home . then me and janice go lot one .

kEe kiAT coming lo
They help me buy ticket .
thks sia .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments