By Unknown - August 05, 2007

Morning ~
super tiredd .
My daddyy come in my room , aiYoO TIRED LEII .
yest sleep at 4 plus loqq. playing laptop loq.
then daddy say what ? ask me go eat breakfast . aiYoO . i rather slp then go eat lo.
hahahhs~~
then go eat loq. TECK WHYE !!
i eating India food . okok quite nice
ii dun wan eat too mcuh mah . later fat ! hahhs .

go home first , with daddy kelvin , shirely .
at home kelvin and daddy play game . i clean the house . ii good GAL right ?

")) 3 plus .i fall asleep ~~
slep until 4 plus . mum called me and ask what time i bring kelvin home .
then i say soon ,
then i wake up bath all this then bring himn go loq.
we went lot one buy mum Belated birthday present . <333
then in train . kelvin bully me , aiYoO .Having a lot of fun mahh .

<33>
rest . then eat .
chatting with kian hong loq. hahahs ~~
I LOVE YOU !! BROS & SIS

THEN aound 7 plus kelvin say wann go play com ?
then i say cannot ?
cos late liao .
then he cry and angry .
bt at last he smile back . and he paii me go MRT there loqq. thanks didi .

<33>

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments