By Unknown - August 23, 2007



Happy 1 year and 2 mth together !!
Missy Ting Ting & Mr Edward <3
i sImply Love Him as mybe sometimes He may make me angry :0
But u are a nice gUy.
Thks For Being there with me <3
Work hArd for your exam wor .
N level super important .

morning ~~
So sleepy sia >
Dun have enough sleep Cos yest Cry haiis .
I called edward wake uP lor.
i do my thing liao . then i go off to take Bus-stop lor.
I reach FIrst. edward Late .
then take school bus to school.


EOA lesson ~
half-way . Shaiff and Xu De fighting.
at first i ask HIM help me on internet from teacher com . then shaiff go make him
Not Xu de fauth is shaiff faulth .
they super bad do thing dun wan amdit .
shit them larhh .

Lol. xu de tell me that Mr Raj blame Him .
haiis . Pity Him sia
then he go Home .
then he called me lor. haiis .
then maths lesson . then English . MT. and Ca

compUter Application .
Me and jo-ann keep playing lor.
then disture teacher .
darm funny .
'' RAMBUTA'' AND LEMON TAN''
my cpa nick -name i thinkk .

he is simply so lame
after schhool .
ME . WEN LONG . EDWARD . JUN WEN . WEE SSON . WEI SIONG . KELVIN LEONARD .
WE all walk up . then
I tell eho is the person who yest so Kpo and say me for nothing .
Then Leonard theyy all go say them back .
lolls.

Shit them
tHen jun wen need to go off early cos the girlfriend gng oversea soon . <3
Bye bye Jun wen .
Then we all g home lor. haahs !!

When i reach home . i online . eat lor. For more i updatedd tmr .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments