By Unknown - August 18, 2007

Me and Bao beii . SIMPLY just acting CUTE !

Me and my Bao beii Lao Gong <33

At bukit timahh eat <33>
not nice . eerrr xin .

Its nice <3>
i like to eat .
drink love it .

This is the plate for egg !!
jo-Ann put too much soya sauces .
She and me again .
Angeline & me again <3
Taken while waiting for SK .
ME & KAREN <333

aNgeline & me &karen




Church !
wake up at 10 plus .
raining heavily .
then hoping that by 12 plus the raining will be small .
hahhas ~~
meeting jo-ann at cck .
cos i meeting Buyer there too
we eat breakfast at lot one . aiYoO.
this Jo-ann she order bread egg .
then the two egg put soya sauce until the whole place BLACK .
lol. then we teo eat a bit then nvm eat liao wor .
hahhas ~ meet my buyer liao then we go Bukit batok meet sk .
Go cell-group .
Give testimonal .( PRAISE THE LORD)

i want tks GOD becos without him i will nt pass . becos when i started to do my paper i was so tiredd and GOD spoke to me . telling me nt to worry.. and i will do well . when i heard it . ii just do my papaer will my heart . and i happy with my result . after cell-group meeting . i went to church service . super nice !! but verii cold . i cant stand it . Today talk about : seizing the moment .powerful lehh "
after service . me , angeline . karen . edward . zack we go Doby Ghoat . Meet sk . he driving us go Bukit timah eat lor. nice nice !! go seee the picture i updatedd

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments