By Unknown - August 22, 2007

mOrning ~.
i did nt wake up my own . edward called me Up .
Then i quckly go do my thing liao . then walk to Bus-sTop .
So tiredd ~
Then In bus . i sleep . then got one girl seat beside me too . then she also sleep then she keep sleep on my shoudler . hahas . but she got wake up and sleep again . its okay de . cos she is a girl i dun mind . if a guy . Kill him and wack liao . hahhas ")



Reach schhol bus stop . edward reach there liao .
sAW mR TERENCE !

ask Him about Npcc Point thinggy .
Then he say he dunnoe too . and he say ask Mr LEE !!
lor. then Pe time i got ask hIm .
then he say ask me go ask Ms tan . ahhahs
lolll. Nvm larhh . i will try my best To get A1 . hahahs .

MOther TonGue prelim exam ...
18/20 - for my paper
15/20- my Listening paper
Oral all this i dunnoe liao.
But OVeROlL i get 80/100
( Highest In Chinese Class )
So happy . cos ii seldom get 80/100

EnGLISh Paper .
Paper 1 - 47/80
paper2 - 39/60
listening-15/20
Total dunnoe yet .
teacher will tel us Tmr <3
Hope i can get . 70 plus .
if nt nvm but i will try my best .

After schOoL.
wEN long . Jun wen . wee soon . xu de . Edward . jUN chong . leonard .
They go see principal .
Cos Principal Car kana write 'F' Word .
Stupiid right A?
think he kana A lot of people hate Him .
hahahs ~~
But its Nt they do de .

then ii go ask edward if they gt do a nt . then he ............. dun wan mention .
then i walk away .. go home myself .
Then i pass by this group of pple .( three Guys one Girl) ASSUMPTION ENGLISH !!
tHINK the girl start saying me .. i can hear mah .
then nvm . then they so more loud . cannt stand , just say "people neva make u wan make pple " they No balls de . U all coward ! so many people want Find me 1 people trouble . u all sure lost de. i m nt scared de . thks . Lower sec somemore .

then dun care them and ii go take bus 190 Home <3
Super angry With edward lIm
Since tmr Is our 1 year 2 mth U wann quarrel i also dun mind de.
Up to u . i also Dun wish to care <3>

when i reach home . i rest a while and i go sleep .
until 5 plus . my sister larh wake me up .
i want to have a nice sleep .
cos This week i dun have time to have a nice sleep .
Then wake up bath all this .
eat . study lor.
then online .

If you dun wan change , u know what i will do .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments