By Unknown - August 05, 2007

Today exam !!
having MOTHER TONGUE 0800-0830
0930-1100 is EOA practical .

mothertongue _______
mmm . i think is ok for me . not too diffcult . at least i know to do some loq.

EOA .
aiyOo.
careless mistake loq.
somemore having FLU ! no mood to checkk .
hope i have seldom mistake larhh .
Hope that i will pass lahhh .

after exam today i went to my MUM house loqq.
go bring my bro to my hse ...
so exma today finish early so i went to my mum house loq.
wao take 67 to bukit timah then take 157 to MUM house .
in bus so tiredd and siiann .
and i fall asleeep . but itry not to slp cos got one uncle sit beside me . hahahhas ~~
then when i gng to reach i wake up . and i miss the bus-stop cos i cant see my mum .
so i next stop go down loq. hahhahs .
sorry mum let uu walk so muchh .
and my GRANDMOTHER at my mum house downstair . and she bring me up and she give me $10 . thanks grandmum ")))
then a while ltr go fetch my bro loq.qqq
++ if who still dare bully my bro . watch out . ** not those play play de larhh

then at night go home loqq. take mrt .
got this india girl keep staring at my bro . hahahs my bro too handsome . ")))
around 7 pm i went to slp . super tiredd.
and my bro play laptop .
tmr gng to FOP . YEAHH !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments