By Unknown - July 31, 2007

NOt feeling well !!
HAVING stomach camp.

morning . today iis the last day of art mah . then i need to bring my art thingyy and GLASS back to school . as i borrow from teacher . in bus , i one people carry two thinggy and my bag . super heavy loq. wao . somemore the bus driver dunnoe how to drive the ! then luckily i never fall down . then when i reach school bus-stop i quickly ask edward help me take cos my hand super red and painful liao . then me and him wait for BUS loq up to schhool . the bus driver late agin . haiis . nvm ! then in schhol liao . edward ask me eat and i say dun wan . cos my stomach super pain like hell . really cant stand how ?? drink more water or what ? i never eat nor drink loq. i sscare pain . then when in class time i also in pain but ii want to study so ii just REN " . then until ART period i really cant stand . and i went toliet vomit too !! that time realy cant stand liao . then i call MR WEE . for help . i tell him i want to go HOME ! ")) at last i can go home . and ii follow teacher to office loq. i dislike the OFFICE STAFF ! . so rude . somemore i m sick !! mmm . nvm forget it . then i take taxi home ... thanks jo-ann for your sms !! mmm . when i reach home . get change and i sleep . i slp until 1 plus wake up , cos my sister ask me if i m hungry , then i say yes . i whole day neva eat mahh . then my aunt cook porridge ! thanks , then i went online . then watch tv ! until 7 pm i half- study half- watch TV . show ! hahhas . until 8 plus i went online again . jo-ann sms me say that " 3 r=area injure . aiYoO . NEVA take care see larhh . take more rest horr . yam yamm . ")) GOO d luck for your badminton FINAL !! .
mmm . i think i gng to do my thingu liao . bye bye good nite !! tmr having english exAM .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments