By Unknown - August 07, 2007

this PIcture super funny right ?
jie BABY ! and me

ERRRR !!!

Morning ~
nothing happened in schhoool loq.
after schhhoool . i went home loq.
walking up to bus-stop with edward
then qureel with him . i nt in the mood .
i also dunnoe why .
then i alone take bus . go home change all this loq.
thanks jo-ann for chatting with me on the phone ..
saying a lot of rubbish .
making me ma lou .
i laugh until my eye come out water
somemre ii in public place leii .
when i reach jie house .
EAT ! sushi .
nice nice .
edward got eat too .

to edward .

my temper getting worst .

sorry that what i did
at night . thanks edward paii me walk to KICK BOXING .

then jie all they neva go loq.

then i alone . thanks edward wait me until i end my kick boxing loq. "))

")) thanks for everything u done for me . maybe sometime i dun like .

but i still LOVE you from my bottom of my heart.



even though sometime i will say B . hahhahs ~~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments