By Unknown - August 20, 2007

Thks sister for accompany me to LOT one .

Morning !~~~
Wake up very tired . cos 1 plus i wake up and off the air-con . then i sleep without air-con . Then i cant wake up . until 6pm i wake up and eDward call me wake up too . lol. then i faster go take my unitform all this and Pack and bag . do those thing that ii need larh .
Parade Square so siian !!!
Reading lol. i hate it man .
and i sleep de. i neva read unless i love the story book veri much .
e.g like ( True singapore ghost story )
Then lesoon .
more boring .

CPA lesson .
siian .
Then me and Jo-ann simply want to sleep .
cant stand teacher .
NAG . NAG .NAG
Mr tan still say we two ,.
Talk and Talk hahahs
I was so cold in the lab .
finally i ask Pei Hua lower down .hahahs
then jo say Off larh ! lolsss

aFTER schhol .
Me , leonard and Xu de wait for edward they all .
Then wei ting and felicia jOin us tOo.
Then while waiting . we seat there and talk a lot of things .
hahahs ... Xu de very errr xin . looking at Felicia ( Private Part ) and Breast !!
super bad Hiim . Leonard also saw it lor .

around 15 min later . they come liao . edward lim lol give me surprise. lol lame !
then we all walk up the slope . stupiid Jun wen make me . Kill hIim .
I hate Jun wen hahahs . i want My frem to eat him out . U watch OuT .

lolll. Then they go smoke . me and edward we went to Bankit buy BuBLLE TEA lor. then buy stawberry de , then we go home staright . hahahs ~ Simply too TIredd , but later gng to meet Buyer ... i shld stop here . tmr then continue ,. cos i m tired

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments