By Unknown - August 31, 2007

This is mr wee .
Our 4/4 chinese people Luckly star !
cos wherever we need help he will be there .
thks for your love and care .
thks to MR WEE .
he make de wor.
so touch .
cos is TEACHER DAY !!
and he make for us man !!
thks mr wee .
we all LOVES you .

This is what Jo gng to read .
hahahas ~~ after reading .
English department teacher want it . hahahhaas

Is my class.
this is we all eat finish de .
hahahhahas ~~

This is How it look Like .
what ii eat finish . hhahahas

Morning ~
Bring Things to school lor.
lots of people looking at me wander why am i taking so many thing ?
hahahhas~~~ so sleepy neh . feeling like sleep ? can i slp pls ?

When i reach bus-stop ?
SUDEENLY . i remember i forget to bring Delcration paper .
then i called sue-ann up and tell her . then i called mr wee too .
maybe he can help me ..
hahahs ! he say can but then he need me ask MR raj >
then i called lor. he say can . but now Mr wee need to ask School...
then he ask me go school first .
then okay lor.

NO MOOD !!!!
then i went back class .
sue-ann they all at class .
=& i Am nt Exist .
=& hate me or what . let u be
=& doing that does nt let u hurt me
=& i dunoe why u become like this .( dun ask me who this person is ) - i dun wan tell anyone.
=& say if u dun like me . dun talk back ( unless u are a coward )

then mr wee say he ask ms ros then she say cannt . but she let me go myself but By 9 am must come back . No one paii me go . thks to xu de accompany me go . even though he also nT My close Friend . Nt like someone . lorl. now i know who u are liao . if u dun like me I M FINE . then xu de and me take bus lor. hahhas. talking a lot of thing s ..

he bad Boy smoke at my hse Downstair / but i neva with him . i go hm take my thing . i will nt smoke with him . errr xinnnn .. :p then we take bus 67 to schoool also . so tired . then Go back to class like No one business like tat . but nvm at least someone care to talk to me . e.g wani . jo . steph . all this... then a while starting to eat . as i m super hungry . then eat lor . chicken Wing . Noddles. Puff . roles . drinks too . but nt cold de lor. nVM . can drink can liao . but nt nice . haiis .
take a lot of picture . give a lot of present to teachers . nt feeling good today .

in hall for concert .
laugh like hell .
so nice hahhahas !!
but some verii boring .
then give present to Ms tan . then liao .
go with cindy and jo to learn song . then i go find ah Chong . hheee .
=& This sunday we be singing at expo .
=& wann support us ? e-mail me > tingting_6765@hotmail.com
we be singing S.H.E song.

Then after training . me and cindy take bus to Bukit Btaok for her Bible study .
i was with her and adeline .
wann sleep liao . super tiredd .
dun have time to rest .
next week N level start wor.
must study hard . if Not die die .
But no WORRY !! (impt)

after finishing Bs . adeline need to go back .where ? schhoool.
so cindy came to my hse .
we pratice singing .
but jo-ann Nt here. meeting Bf ( tink so ) and bring frenn to go interview bah .
then we Sing . Internet too . thks for helping me with my laptop thingy .
tink i updated later cos i now need to go do my thing liao .

TO READER !!
jUST read my blog and dun anyhow give pple commdant larhh
what i wann write is my problem .
is my life dun need uu to care ") thks
TO : MY favourite teacher
= ) mr wee .
BEST TEACHER IN THE YEAR OF 2007 .
message for you :
Thks for your help whatever we need u .
your love and care for us.
U are like our daddy . (hhahahas)
Listening ear too .
listen to US complain .
sOmetime we may be NAUGHTY ! hahahs .
4 give us . hheee
thks for treating us eat too .( expensive sia )
GOD love u and i love you too .
Hope u like the present and the card i do for uu .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments