By Unknown - August 21, 2007

Morning.
i wake up at 6.10 called edward wake up lor.
tiredd sia .
again i dun feeling like going to school .
cos i want to REST ! ( i think i m LAZY ) /

Got go School.
Art lesson .
We got new thing to do liao .
for our prelime .
I am choosing The no4 .
hahahs ~ dun tell my idea here lol.
then in art class . half way i sleep .
so nice ~~ mmmm ....

English leSson .
Get back our English result .
Paper1 paper 2
47/80 39.25/60
Total : 62/100
still dun like my result .
i will do better in My N level .
i want study hard ,
get better result .go to good Ite ANd course ...

After schhool .
half way going to gate .
Jo-ann called me .
she say we need to stay back for Our Cca point .
Then we go meet teacher .
Wao guess what .
i only can Bourse 1 Point .
what the .
i go a lot of course . Camp . competition !!
i should nt get so Low.
i AM staff sERgant , NPCC ~~~
HAHAHS ~~ teacher will helpus .
jo-ANN too .
then after that we go eat ?
I eat Fruit . and Sushi . lor. so many ...
later fat fat lehh .
Jo-ann want feed me FAT FAT !
then half-way i saw Mr tan then i call him .
I complain TO him !!
hahhas ~~ I sure he will do something to it .
and Tmr ii going find Mr terence !
lolllll. Jeremy called Taxi and we all went back hOme.

Later going Edward jie house pass thing liao .then go Bukit batok meet Sk . cos going prayer meeting .
Who gng ??
Jo-ann . Edward . me . sk . hahhas .
Meeting jo-ann AT Lot one Lrt there lor.
hahahs ~ early sia she .
then we take LRT to Jie house . cos pass her thing.
I forget get my Umbrella.

Around 5 PLus we reach Bukit batok at westmall .. Food court meet SK . edward too . then sk with Gf ,. then we all go mac buy thing . thks sk drive us home. Prayer meeting . Prayer Until No voice . hahahs / but i like . then got this pastor talk and he cant speak properly. then Got one people seat beside me keep laughing then ii also laugh . aiYoo i dun wan laugh also . but ii will try .

Around 10.10 Finish prayer meeting . then WAIT for Karen and sk . me xue li jo-ann joy edward waiting for them . then my daddy called me . say i cannt go out . haiis . hope that he can let me go out this week to church .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments