By Unknown - August 27, 2007

[[ ITS me !!]]
Loves Her : )
[[XUE LI AND III ]
Do you know why i put red ?
cos xue li loves RED .

[[One the way Going town ]]

[[ TING TING ]] [[AnGELINE]]

XUE LI .. ME . ANGELINE <333


cHurch <3>
Got a bit scared .
= ( cos a lot of people say later i KILL the baby lol.
i will nt do that de larh . "0

Morning wake up .
Then bath all this lor.
ohh MAN .
guess what ?
i gng to wear Long jean pants today .
hahhas ~~
Meeting YONG SIANG AT cck control station lor.
then meet Jo-ann
hahahhas !
she kana her mummy say loollll.
" sleep also talk on the phone . wake up also talk on the phone ''
hahhs OPPPS jo-ann killing me tmr . "(
then in train we talk talk play play .
is funny <333
ans when reach church . we all go floyer three .
and me and jo-ann go 7-eleven buy drinks . lol.

Around 9 am . plus we all go in hall 8 .
YES I SERVING NURSEY .
so happy !!!
then adeline bring me go .
then ii under Gun Sheh Ling .
Lol.
Next week never serve lol.
haahs
BABY CUTE .

1st baby i play = ( she dun wan me .
then the maid say she verii shy hahhas.

2nd baby = ) she played with me .
hahahhas nice baby . sh loves to walk .

enjoy playing with them . hahhas! then . after that i went to my cell-group .
they tease me . SHY SHY ! lol.
then after that me and angeline go with xiao wei cg go changi aiport there eat ! then me . angeline . joy . xue li . xiao wei . two girl . yi long and zack go Cine . then they take neo-print . after a while angeline wan take neo-print so ok lor. hahahs super funny .
Kelian the Yi long and zack . hahahs ~~ need to wait for us . then after that we go far east . while walking there . GUESS WHAT >
xUE li the dream Boy frenn is Tall . got leg hair . hair messy . must me Ah mo ! darm funny . we laugh like hell . and a lot of people look at us . though we are CRAZY !! then we take a lot of picture lor.

SHOPPING !!!
I WANt buy heels .
but i see nothing i like de.
Then we went to eat ice-cream .
end up no BANANA boat .
lor. then i eat cheerry de ,. i alone people eat only .
after that we went off .
i take bus 190 .
HOME SWEET HOME .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments