By Unknown - August 09, 2007

Okay this is my last picture .
its enough .
hahahhs. ~~
just loved myse;lf too much
Me again . being so zi lian today !
I am being so zi lan .

She is my new cg memeber ?
welcome to MY w378 family .

Angeline . me . and joyy
aNGELINe and me again <33


mE and Joy <3>
Dai Ning and me !!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !!
42 YEAR OLD LIAO !!
mORNing .
kana wake by my dadddyy .
he larh aask me and my brother go market eat breakfast .
he big larhh . ii wan slp .
cos when school reopoenedd ii cant sleep so late liao .
hahahs . at last i also neva go stay at home sleep .
~~ clean the house too !!

Today goiin cell-group .
With Xiao weii de leii .
hahhas ~~ having so much fun worqq.
CelebratIng Jo-ann birthday Today .
she went back early . go khabir birthday party !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHABIR !!
then we at steamboat taken a lot of picture .
so funny .
then we eat a lot loqq.
kana burn by hot water loq. NOse pain pain .
hahas. after finish eating we clear up and .
Dai NIng , wei ming , angeline , zack , Sk gf and me went up to his house watch NDP !!
so siian ~~ but fun .
crazy all of them making so muchh noise ,
saying this parade and that parade nt good . lol .
then .........
me and dia ning went to sk room and play computer loq.
then we wait for the KFC order .
darm long . super HOT !!
then SK called and say the manager loqq.
stupiid service .
then i neva eat loqq.
butt thanks sk and his gf cook Omettle .
Nice nice but too salty .
") but thanks anyway .
10.33 sk drive us all back home sweet home .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments