By Unknown - August 10, 2007

Our ticket .

We all so guai .
drink finsh the water .
picture taken by me

Ite my shoes . nice nice .
love this picture .

This is the place where the animals show .

ME AND her again .
we are shopping .
buying thing for our new house .


My beloveeddd ice-cream
ALL sld write NO .
POOR service .

My bf anddd me .
I am simply fall in love with her <3>
i am nnot a lesian.
hahahs ~~

Angeline and me <33

ME and my bro !!
NIGHT SAFARI !!
Morning ~~
verii tiredd
kana wake up by some noise . hate it .
hahhas ~~~ then no choice wake up .
then ii sms my bro (kian hong ) if my mother going ??
then he say No . loqq.
then ii ask angeline lo
she gng too .
then we( kelvin n me ) meet angeline at LOT ONE .
then while waiting we went to Lot one library .
around 3 then angeline reach .
we take bus 190 to bukit panjang eat . swensens !!
Cool.
Then we order
chicken thing
pizza
fIres
banana split
strawberryy ice-cream

all darm nice . i want more . anyone can bring me go eat again ? i will love uu more ")) hahahs ~ total amount iis $50 plus. but we only paid $5 plus . cos we using vochh . then we eat until we wnt to stay there forever . darm full loqqAfter eating we went to take bus 190 to lot one there . meet edward then we take bus to NIght safari . hahhas !! thks . god father giving me free ticket if nt i buy super expensive loq.then we watch the show . SUPER NICE . laugh until like hell . animals are cute . i LOVE THEM . then after show we went to walk loq. aiYoO I horr no eye . a bit more ii fall hahahs .saw a lot of thinggss . then we went to take the train too . hhahhahas ~~taken a lot of picture . thks angeline ann edward paii me . i loveyou guys .really enjoy myself today...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments