By Unknown - August 06, 2007

GREAT NEWS !!!
ZHANG DONG LIANG COMING TO SINGAPORE !!
THIS SUNDAY 4PM AT SUNTEC !!

Morning ~~
dun feeling like waking up . too tired already !!
then i must force myself to wake up and do all my thing .
GUESS WHAT .
my shoes thinggy the string ( dunnoe how to speell ). have not dry
then no choice but to use my bro de. hahahs ~~
different colour no one notice ~~
then its already 6.34 liao then i faster went to the bus stop wait for bus .
then got a lot of people . then go one guy HUA ZHONG de . stand infront of me .
then his back keep making until my face until ii wan slp hahahs . luckily he neva fall on me or else super paii seii ")))
when i reach school bus stop . school bus at there laio . then just borad up the bus larhh .
gOOD > in schoolm eat breakfast ....

DUring recess time . ME , EDWARD , HAN WEI . JOEY . WEE SOON . TECK MENG . WEN LONG. JUN WEN . XU DE. LEONARD . AND more . in BASKETBALL COURT . playing basketball mahh .

then got this three guys lower sec say US . then i heard until . they always got say me .
FIRST they say : SURE SHE CANNT IN .
THEY SAY cos ii in for TWO times . then three times i neva in .then they say in neva mindd
SECOND times. i plying with xu de. we two neva in !!
then they say . i really cannt stand . and i say them lo. hahas ~~ super angry .
then xu de talk to them . and he SLAP one of the guy . OHH MY GOSSHHH !!
~~~ loaa. then we all return to class .
i think i stop here . not feeling wellll now .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments