By Unknown - August 15, 2007

Morning ~
i am late . i woke up at 6.32 in the morning .
yest i sleep at two plus cos need to rush for my art work .
so i quickly wake up lor.
edward slp so early still cant wake up .
ohh man !\
then i faster go take bus . cannt late if nt sure die die de.
then iin bus ii was so headach . cant stand it .
when reach schhool bus-stop edward haven reach then the schhool bus go liao then need to wait for another one .
art m
when ii reach classroom i saw no one in the class . except tech people . then rainey tell em go art room . then i say for what ? he say today pass up . lol. then i cal jo-ann lor. ask liao really true .then i tell teacher then he go check liao then he called me go up .
my art simply Scuk . haiis . sure cannt get good result . but must have FAITH .

MOTHER TONGUE RESULT .
get back liao.(prelime)
i get 18/20 highest iin 4/4 and 4/5
happy sia .
cos ii at that day sick and ii did nt really read the que .
thks god cos he give me the strength . ")))


after schhool . me and edward go coffe shop buy thing and eat . buy take away de lor.
then at night . when ii online .. i saw qui yi online . looking at her nick . writing " got one people write me and my fren DOG and Bird . Then ii msn her back that i that time was angry that yy like that say anndd at least i say sorry " . forget it larhh .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments