By Unknown - August 25, 2007

Church!!
Morning ~
i have a nice sleep.
then my friend Tracy call me up .
lol i neva pick and and when she call me liao i cant sleep .
i hate people calling me in the morning without goog reason .
Pls dun do it again . i hate it a lot thks .

Wake up and 9 plus then a while later my bro woke up .
then i go washing machine there wash my clother .
then got a lot of clothers .
then my aunt saw it .
and she say " SO MANY CLOTHER HOW TO WASH , ANGRY "
is like what the ....
if nt happy i can wash myself lor. dun need her comment .
then i and my bro gng to eat when she say me like tat .
i dun even botter ask her what she wann eat lor.

My bro and i go Teck whye hav our breakfast .
he eat carrot cake .
i eat mee .
then we saw WEi wei and her mum
so we seat together and talk talk .
hahahs .
after eating we went back hoime .
and my bro play laptop and i go sleep .
i sleep until 2 plus then wake up .
super tiredd sia .

then ii go bath all this ,
me and my bro go Lot one meet Jo-ann . jeremy and pei hua .
eat .
In train funny .
talk about a lot of things wor.
hahahahs ~~

When we and my bro reach cck . we go buy bread for my daddy then we straight go hm lor.
watch Campus superstar .
The winner ohh man . is that small little Boy .
He reallly cant sing .
think the superstar standard gng down a lot .
hahahs ~~ BAD BAD !
Bath and Eat ,
hahahas play with my bro lor.
")) Loves MUMMY DADDY GOD . FRENS. HIM. BROS .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments