By Unknown - July 21, 2007

Nice mahh !! tingting me larhh /.
Its only me alone .


Its uS again !

Thiis is me with my cousin !!


Its me taking Pic in toliett !!

Meii and peii en ! sweet girls !


me and peii en again ~


ME AND PEI EN ~

Morning ~
i almost late cos ii neva set the alarm clock on the right time .
then luckilyy ii woke up at roundd 6.10 if not i m late .
then ii do everything liao lorr.
today iis Rcial Harmony day !!
then our classmates super funny loqq. then in schoool we all got free food nehh !!
in schoool today iin moii class somehting happened to angela . i dunwan mention , some pple are TOO proud . i just hack care them . like what . shit you off larr. then DURING recess while we eating ,. MR TEO seat with us and talk to us loqq. he say ii veryy naughty loqq. u think ii care / and some people act infront only loqq. pls lar\ dun act . loqqm.
After schoool . i wentt to lot one with angela . i buying my daddy birthday present loqq. hahhas .
at last i decided to buy a top but i scare he cannt wear hahhas ~~
then loqq.
waiting to do wedding dinner . it will be gng to super fun woqq. i wear button cute dress go loqq. i have pictur eloqq. hahahhs .then when we reach there loqq. we sit talk all this loqq. hahhas. super nice place . the FOOD ok loqq. not so good toOo. .......................
at last 11 plus we went back . but 12 plus reach home . then we take bus go Quesstoon mrtstation . then i neva bring my ez-link card then the driver ask me for ez-link card then i say dun have . then he say grandmother story haiis . then i just paid hiim adult fare . nvm forgettt it loqq. hhahhas. i m not old ii m young , "0 i super tiredd now . bye bye . tmr then i update the picture

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments