By Unknown - July 14, 2007



Morning~~
during school time quite fun .
during recess i neva go to eat my lunch . cos i go look for CINDY !
we pray .


  • Cindy mother will let her go church even though she having exam

  • school revival

  • wei ling mother .

  • Exam

Then when ii praying half- way ii feel something stopping me to pray then ii stop and pray in tongues and then ii continue to pray lor. after that . CINDY bring me to her classrooom and teach me maths lor. Exam coming super scare sia .

after recess , ii went back to class lorr. then ....... when is CPA lesson ii and jo-ann have nothing to do so . i suggest to play prank call . so first i call .STEPHANIE . second - SUE-ANN . sue-ann darm funny cos she neva put slient mode . hhaahhahas . luckily today the teacher is good de if nt hahhahas .After school . jo-ann , jeremy and qui yi we all take cad home . thanks to jo-ann ") then ii went home bath all this andd ii go meet MEOW MEOW . stupiid jia jie meow meow . keep forcing me go meet his frenn . luckily his frenn okok de. then meow meow tell me abt ger the thinggyy lor. i though ger is a good girl haiis . making me so saddd around 4 plus i go meet edward at LRT ! THen leonard they all at cck there lor. we all go marine square . then lorr . leonard bring a girl . he neva treat the own gf good . bu then he treat this girl sobb goodd ,. stupiid idoiit . dun care hhiim . dunnoe what to say also . then around 5 plus me and edward leave first and we went to my mother house lor. EDWARD lim give me that kind of face . in that case u should ask me paii uu go and we dun go buy top . ATTITUDE !! then we in mt talk a bit and we go AMK waitt people liao then go my mother house lor. hahhahas. in my mother house eat and talk . mY didi kian hong i dunnoe what to say hiiim . haiis

== > if next time uu wann ask me out PLS dun call yr other friends .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments