By Unknown - July 21, 2007

STUP UP !!
mOrning i was sleeping so nice. then got this girl called JO-ANN . she sms me and wake me up . naughty girl right ? hahhas/ not her fauth . kidding only .then ii wake up do all my thing liao then ii play Laptop loqq. hahahs ~ darm boring loqq.
then iii around 10.40 prpare to bath liao then jo-ann call me and say she will be late an meeting me and 12 pm then i say okay loqq. then ii go bath . and i wait wait wait untill ii no mood liao. that yy keep calling her loqq. "0 cos ii was bad mood . loqq. dunn know why ?hahhas . forget it . then jo-ann buy curry Puff >? $20 woqq. hahahs . i then buy thing eat loqq hungry leii. "0 after that me and jo-ann take train go BUKIT BATOK waitt for sk . Then wait a whil then Jo-ann saying we still got time to go buy thing? then ii say try loqq. then we go loqq. hahhas. bought Moster noddle . hahahas. and i bought sweets ? OpPS i haven paid jo-aNn. loqq. "0 tmr ii pay uu paii seeii !! then we seat sk car loqq, edward also . then sk drive his mum go airport loqq. funny siao the mum . Cute ? loqq !! then ii darm sleepy . then edward and jo-ann fall asleep loqq. nvm ") hahhas . then loqqq.. today CG meeting . with xiao wei cg loqq. funn . we should have more .then the dog verii cute . and they lick my face /. hahhahas ! JIE XIANG BIRTHDAY !! . after that me , gladys , andeline , jo-ann , yan ling and edward we all go expo for service ! then today pastor peach good sia . hahahass. then after that me nn edward go seat ERIC car he fetch us go XUE li grandmum wake loqq. "0 sad sad when i see her crying . i wan to vry out but ii dunwan hgahhaha . "0 we all stay there until 9 plus then we go hm loqq. then aiYoO . LOTS OF THING larrh . people backstab me . then ii tell he/her something she /he go tel the person . i tink he / she know who i m talking about .i dunwann care larr . so lame thinggy .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments