By Unknown - July 22, 2007

Lol .
Morning i wake up then ii online watch service mahh . then the stupiid internet siao siao one. then i cant watch . and i keep trying leii. sad sad ! then forget it . i super tiredd loqq. then today at hm whole day . study , eat , rest and play . so sian . then i online chat all this only loqq. friendster all this .

people dun keep asking me who backstab me .
the person noes can liao. i dun wan let anyone knows abt it . cos ii dunwan pple spread .

  • to the person: dun ne proud and spread my thing ( that is nt true)
  • U think too higly of yourself.
  • no one is perfect lah if you are prfect then we all dunneed god
  • stop all your rubbish .
  • you nt happy come find me and talk to me . dun anyhow talk .
  • you say pple coward then u mre loqq.

by the way i nt saying stephh , jo-ann "0

but the person uu all noe de . is a girl ~ only clue .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments