By Unknown - July 30, 2007

Today morning ~~
Kana wake by my daddyy !
cos yestersday got SINGAPORE POST send letter to my house , say got postage need me to go collect . then i dunnoe who loq. siian .
then when he wake me up i cant sleep back liao. i was super tiredd.
then i just wake up at 6 plus loq. edward called me wake up de. then i was super lazy to wake up and ii have no choice but wake up .. then do all my thing . go school take bus .
then mmm. walk up the schoolll .

tdDay i fast mahhh !! so eating bread loqq. hahahs. i was hungry loq. then i having vegetable fast ! then today iin schoooolll. i was tired and i sleep in parade square loq. darm siian always read story book. thn during lesson also siian . so boring . but at least i learnt something loq.q hahaahsh ~~~

after schoool . HAVING BADMINTON COMPETITION !!
then i did not go cos i want to stay back for CPA remdial !
then at last JO-ANN sms me that girls is tmr de. so tmr i gng loq.
but i gng to borrow racket from sue-ann . thanks !

then i dunnoe can win a not leii ??
hahhas cos long time i neva play liao woqq.
then tmr i be having kick boxing loq.
tmr i will e super tiring . too many things liao .
must pass up N llevel aRT tmr ?
"")) super tiredd now ! i think shld stop here liao. good nite @@

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments