By Unknown - July 09, 2007

VERI CUTE HAIRSTYLE RIGHT @@

Today morning . i dun feeling like waking up .
super tiredd lor. then ii do everything luckily i neva for school.
edward lim wake up late sia .
then iin bus i want to slp but ii scare ii will miss the school bus-stop so i neva slp .
when ii reach school-bus stop ii wait for edward and the school bus . slow sia . hate to wait !!
Then when the school-bus come he haven reach yet then i need to wait for another one . hahhas .
When we reach school . i went to buy breadfast and eat cos ii m hungry . lol
in school doing nothing sob siian . got frenn like no friends . CLASSMATES !!
then while doing the DRUG COMPETITION thinggy . guess what ??
ii nn khabir was in-charge a corner . then while my ' friends' are doing it they neva called me until khabir came to tell me . if u all dun like me doing it , i can dont do it de :) i dun mindd . since u all dun like me larr. I try to LOVE them but what they do to me . haiis nvm forget about it .
after school . i went back home lor. super tiredd and ii chaton the phone with peralyn lor. then afternoon 4 plus , i slp at home . wao super tireddd. mmm. i hav nothing to say liao.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments