By Unknown - July 29, 2007

Early morning wake up . just to watch service . i dunoe izzit same as yest what pastor peach ! then i watch watch until when he talk . ohh ite the same so i neva watch liao. loqq. ,mmm . then janice chat with me loqq. then i haven eat . so i ask her if she wann go eat with me mah ? then she say okay . kee kiat coming too .then we went to lot one eat , food culture , i eat chicken chop loq. then after that we went to MAC to buy Milo . janice want to drink mah . then we go walk walk . janice and kee kiat darm funny de loq.so cute .
then they talk about something ( dunwan tell) later they kill me . loq. then we went aracade ., nothing to play nowdays . so siian . then we all went back home . and janice went to her BF house loq. then i go home . online loq. then GLADYS my church cgl dun bother to reply me sms . then dunwan loq. what can i do ?? forget it !! .and i know why so many people blackside . not becos of DEVIL id becos of CGL . i even say sorry to her what she want me to do ? kill myself ? up to her what she wan larhh . i also dunwan care . since no wan wann care , then what 4 i care . she sms say invite frenn and send the name to her ? and i send to her and she did nt reply . what the hel is that ? i have enough liao . not only uu can show that kind of attitude and i cant ?> happyy . i already amdit I m wrong . nvm . forget it .
i play internet until 3 plus i off it and i fall asleep . i super tiredd .then ii around 4.30 gng meet people at CCK then ii overslept . luckily she called me . then i fater go meet her loq. then my bro caklled me and chat . so cute . hhaha . then after meeting . i go home . do my ART . finally i finsh it . ""))
Tmr school reopened . !! yeahh ...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments