By Unknown - July 04, 2007

Today i never go school. because i have fever going up and down . quite seriours. and my eye like owl . Then my daddy say dun need see doctor cos ii allengy mahh . then ii whole day stay at home . drink darm lott of water .Then ii eat paddol. and ii whole body like running water . THen ii want to bath but cannt . so ii waitt unbtil ii dry then i go bath .. haiis siian at home ii cannt go school . still gt a lot of thing to do . Then ii do house work . and my aunt go market there buy rice for me lor. Then i at home either slp , study , eat and online lor. siian . Then at night . ii study online . then today iin school then jonthan ex student came to our school . Find edward lol. coward lor they all. hahhahs. all DOG @ HAHHAHAS,.
then now my eye a bit okokay . and my fever iis gone .
thanks to those people who pray for me yeah . thanks . and PRAISE THE LORD .
MMM. i should stop here okok. i need to studyy liao.

NAUGHTY JO-ANN YAM = PURPLE ..
NEVA CARE FOR ME SO SAD SADD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments