By Unknown - July 15, 2007

My HANDSOME BROTHER <3

mY Cute BroTHer !!



jO-Ann & ME <3

Today morning . i recieve a lot of call .

i want to have a nice sleep also cannt meh .

Then my daddy called me and ask me where am ii gng today ?

i say going to churchh .

then he nag nag nag . but i neva heard into my mindd cos ii m half awake.

mmm . at around 11 plus i wake up loqq. then online online .

haiis siian today edward neva go church cos the Grandmum pass away loqq
then ii meeting jo-ann at cck then me and my bro walk go there loq.q thanks jo-ann wait for us

then we go west mall buy sweets, andd food to eat nehh @
sk come around 12.49 like tat lor. i seat infront . and we talk and eat loqq.

........ after cg meeting , we all went to service and gladys and sk went to EDward grand mum wake loqq,. sian i cannt go loqq. sadsad ! mm but neva mindd . In service . i neva sleep . pastor talk about Healing loqq. Good sia until ii dun feel like sleeping . i really wan to go church tmr but my daddy dun let haiis . stay at hm study is what he want me to do loqq. after service . so BOREDD . adeline need to go home . Thne jo-ann meet stephh . thyen ii with my bro alone . siian . always like that de . luckily meet untiil Jocelyn . then go back together. then talk about someting with her loqq.

when ii reach home . ii play com then my bro go eat all this loqq. hahahhs. i thinkk ii go slp liao . nite nite @

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments