By Unknown - July 25, 2007

.... morning nothing usual .
after school , i went to edward classroom . then lots of thing happened .
~ Never die before the people dare to shout at me . i better you . dun do it again . if nt u noe what i be doing .? i have tell uu everything on the phone liaoo. i just dunwan say here in my BLOG !!
then around 2.15 we have oral THEN we went to a room to wait for our turn loq. then ii is after stephanie . then while waiting for our turn . me , jeremy and stephh . we open the window near the parade square and jeremy and stephh make a lot of stupiid noise .
hahhas . darm funny and we make a lot of stupiid sound loqq.
when is my turn . i dunnoe how to read and convestaion more worst loqq. hahahas.
nvm over is over . loqq.
going hm with sue-ann they all.

today nt in a moooddd !!!!
stay away from me .
why she must hurt me so much ?
she is the one i trust her ?
she change a lot ?
since for her now . i mean nothing to her .

to them ~~
SHIT OFF LARR.
DUN ACT INFRONT LARHH .
cannt stand !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments