By Unknown - July 11, 2007

Today my classmates ARIFF !
he is a malay guy in our class in chestnut drive sec school class 4/4 .
He hor super bad . go tell my two classmate that CHINESE people are BAO TOE KIA !
This is what happened . what if they destroy something in class . are they going to pay > no they are not goint to pay . is we people girls going to pay . so we will go tell teacher aboout it de. ") then in class me , jo-ann stephh say hiim mah ? cos we really neva play MALAY lor. idoiit . Forget it . better dun say agin if nt ii be going to tell MR TEO @

Then todat recess time . i and edward team challenge with joey and han weii .
My team win their group happy sia . hhahhahs.i have enjoy myself . lor. so hot ..
Then during eng lesson half - way i fall alsleep lor. super tiredd . think tonght i must slp early liao if nt ii be super tiredd . smile.
After school . i went home striaght lor. cos ii need help my daddy do thinggy .
mmm i think i should end here cos ii super tiredd liao.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments