By Unknown - July 28, 2007

3 Pig . on the way back home .
Lao GoNG . LEonard and wen long

Angela and me . going to churchh !!


Me . sue-ann and angela.

Sue-ann eating hahhas .
aNGELA drinking water kana taken piture by me .
I make de
Sue-ann share mEal with me ,.
Morning ~
i wake up at 7.10 am loq.
late siao . cos i put the alarm at 6.30 loq. hahhas.
nvm . then luckily ii wake up . and jo-ann sms me ToO ! Thanks!!
Then i go meet wen long at cck control station . hhahas . wait for him 5 min loq. hahhas.
then when reach bukit batok we all go take The can loq. mmm /. at first my CAN no moneyy hhahas . darm sad loqq. after that when me and wen long go other side then got people put in moneyy , thanks a lot . Thanks for the kindest Giving !! then happy larhh ii got a bit more then full . but then i too tired liao . then after way around the Charity tinggyy . gladys called me and ii pick loq. and she nag at me . and she say something ii super angry loqq. and at first she hang my hp . then second time i hang her hp . WE ALL ARE NOT PERFECT !! but then ii will angry de mah . uu say me until i super bad . I know something wrong with me so i die die also must go service . Then i tell uu , u also will nt let me go . why just let me ? i know u are CGL . we are your member . but not all the time CGL is correct . ok i shld stop here . then after the thingyy . i go edward hse charge hp liao then i go BB meet sue-ann and ANgela . then we take train go orchard ART FREN buy thing loq. in mrt we talk about a lot of thing ... ...... areound 3 plus we all went to eat loq. hhahas. i haven taken a few picture loq.eat liao we al go mrt station . i gng meet EDWARD, WEN LONG , LEONARD, ANGELINA and CINDY~ they all coming for service . PRAISE THE LORD THAT they coming for Festival of praise . Yea hh ! Then after service !!
I go for the Minsirty ! I noe that tonight ii gng to have it . And angelina need to go home . she say she scare . loqq. then i tell how was it . then at last she decided to go . when its start !!

















  1. oUtar called !! ( jenaration of cure all this )








  2. Sexual . all this . and broken realtionship .








and ii went up . and got this ladys ( sister ) pray for me . and i was so scare . now i began to tremblem . then she keep praying for me .. but nothing happened . so she say relax . have faith in GOD ! so i tell myself i must have FAITH in god . and i keep telling GOD . i dunwan suffer anymore . so i release. and the spirit came out of me . and i m FREE . i really nothing in my heart liao . befroe that my heart have a heavy stone but now NO MORE ! . PRAISE THE LORD . cos i dunwan suffer anymore .









after that we all went home . innn train. we all take picture and . i study too . at home i along eat steamboat ! cos my daddy they all eat liao . ")) FULL FULL

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments