By Unknown - July 08, 2007

Morning .
sk fetching me and edward to service . then while waiting for sk i saw cindy so ask her join us . if not she need to seat mrt all the way to expo. darm far .
Then today my bro neva come cos need to go home .
in service , i seat beside cindy lor. then edward seat besider me too .
then pastor say about " EXCEEDING RIGHTEOUSNESS ( part B)''
i m nt tired in service cos i understand what pastor is talking about lor.
After service . after gladys talk liao then me and cindy we quickly go book BURGER KING place but when we reach got no place so we decided go another place then edward called me that he with sk they al will be going to see car thinggy lor.
then me and cindy go to Floyer 3 to eat lor. hahhas. i today eat quit a lot of thinggy .
later ii fat siao .
Then around 1..30 got prayer meeting . paster zhunag .
our cgl called us go then go lor. quite okok . they students pray we cant heard de . but nvm as i just continue to pray .after praying ii went home with cindy and edward . thinking . jo-ann is meeting the boyfriend go buy thing with her friends so neva join us . use to it liao .
Then in mrt me and cindy talk . then she teach me maths . thanks cindy ")
then ii go home alone lor. then felicia come my house . we study together . smile."0
at night 8 plus she go home and we went to lot one walk walk then send her home lor. thanks girl paii me . cos those pple ii have love before have betrayed me and some left me . haiis forget about it .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments