By Unknown - July 26, 2007

mORNINg~
i wake up and my brother still sleeping loq.
i wanted to wake him up . but then not so good . hahhas. so i just quietly leave the room .
hahhas"")) today i miss Bus then i wated another 67 . and for school bus i was just on time loq. hahhas.
In school . my life not good de. Got friends like no friends !
what the use ? hate me ? get away from me? simple !!
Then in schhoool i listen to teacher and i sleep in chinese class cos nothing to do mahh !
today ii touch Jo-ann hahahs . ke lian loq. and ii recess , i with sue-ann study loq. she do her art ! And my Feet injure loq. dunnoe why ?? maybe is KICK BOXING? BASKETBALL?

SHOULD I HATE HER OR LOVE HER ?
_ IN BIBILE write _ love your enemy !!

to LEoNARD LEE.!
dun be KAPO ! care people relationship for what?
your own one also cant handle ?
still play girl feeling ?
shit you larhh .

jo-ann yam -
uu are so ke lian !!
kana touch so many times by me .

After schoool . i went to canteen buy thing with sue-an loq. then we take bus together loq. hahhas . ii nowdays so guaii after school straight away go home . I WANT FREEDOM ! NO one will understand how i feel . last time i have a best frenn JO-ANN ,. !! but now . nOPE alreadyy cos her heart iis on another pple ( not jj) . so now i dun wan to have best frenn . if uu lost it , it will hurt you heart so painful ! dun believe me go try !!

eDWARD <3
i know this week i having super bad mood . i dunnoe why ?
i thinking for leaving everything .
hais forget it . no one in this world will know me well . except GOD !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments