By Unknown - July 15, 2007

Morning ~ around 6 plus my daddy called my brother wake up . super loud lor like speaker hahhas .Then my brother answer my daddy super loud toO . Cannt stand . ii m sleeping leii. yest night ii slp super late loqq. just thinking about something .

  • u arE not longer with me like last time we have . we care each other . study together . everyting together . dunnoe why thing became like tat . i noe uu non longer care about it . for me ii care about it . haiis . just that ii dunnoe how to put off .

ii dunn wann say so muchh . if not people will say , i say their badword or what . gossp. nvm let them be if they wann to be loqq. if uu dun like me , just tell me , dun behid of me then say me UNDERSTAND ! dun be friend then dun like ., u think ii care .

mOrning . wake up super siian and tiredd .Cannot go out . BUT i at home watch the online service . Cool sia . nice nice . after watching also nothing to do loqq. so all i do is watch TV , online , eating , study and .... nothing liaoo .

around 4 plus my brother and my daddy come back hom loqq. they caught a lot of fish . then my brother come back verii dark . then the face got red red .hopefully dun have sunburn if nt he will suffer . and ugly hahhas ") Then my brother bath liao then play PSP with my daddy . then ii super boring just online loqq. then ii sending my bro home . kana Ps by a lot of pple . siian . got angry but nvm . loqq . hahhas ") forgive and forget . in mRt . i with my brother super sian . then in mrt pple stare at me then i scold . cos hate pple stare stare loqq. then a lot of thing happened larr. Then ii ii go home online then slp slp slp !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments