By Unknown - July 07, 2007

Today ii neva go cg because my daddy dun allow me as my N level coming .
he want me to study hard leii. i need to pass well. so that he will continune let me go church if nt he will nt let me go churchh liao. haiis .
Then at hm ii sleep darm well lor. then at home i nothing to do.
study . sleep . play . com . that all ii do lor.
around 4 plus i paii my cousin go cck there . paii her cut hair andd after that we go buy water . the anut say that ii give her $2 only . but the truth is i give her $4 . what the hell . stupidd old women . super angry and ii quarrell with her sia . i dun give a darm . after that they dunwan return then nvm . i walk away next time ii will nt buy from it anymore ;lor.
at night . after i eat . i play com . until felicia reach hm . she online teach me maths . thanks a lot girl .
then play game with edward , haahhas i win him a lot sia . dun cry lar "0
yes tmr ii be going to churchh andd then after that got prayer meeting liao.
go out with feliciaa .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments