By Unknown - April 30, 2008

having training today but i didnt go due to some reason =(
went to school today. and the wealther is super hot larh. at 9am , me zhi hong and willi we need to go to student cousil room for meeting . and there will be 2 event. and i be in food =) hahas .
and den after tat, me and zhi hong went for PE. and we go change leh den run 2 round.hahas. our new teacher was from bukit batok ITE. den quite good too . and after tat , sherly,sharon,irene,me was playing basketball with zhi hong n vincent los. lame . dots.
after pe, we went to eat . we order noodle. super not nice lor. but since we have already buy so we just eat los. den after tat , we went back to class. den teacher let me check paper . RTO i get 90/100. i know i can do even better yeah ! JiaYou tiffany =) also having alot of fun in school.
After school, i went back home .playing psp. and finally my roleplay finish leh. and thanks to sherly tat she help me print our as i dun a printer.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments