By Unknown - April 29, 2008

sorry i didnt updated =(
becos i am super tired in school thing . and i didnt go for training also haiis .
i miss him =)

HAPPY BhIRTHDAY TO MR JOHNNY =)
hope that you will enjoy yr birthday with them . may god bless you
schooling .
boring in school. nothing special about it.
just that whealther is super hot and really cnan die. ohman . when can the day not to be so hot?
oh my !! Roleplay need to pass up leh. hahahs . i m the last one who going to play. and den after school, i went to take bus with phoebe they all. and guess what? i forget i meeting boy. Sorry ! and we be meeting at cck control station. as he goingto pass me the thumbdrive den he send me home. stupid boy. keep disturing me . thur i sure somplain to your mummy . see what u can do to me. hahas. tmr got training . i must go rest leh. good night .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments