By Unknown - April 07, 2008

yea.today sea training again. cool man ! meeting farhana and hani to go together. the rest not going cos supporting the guys !=) den today me and hani got run. want me tell you a good news ! i finish running without stopping. only when i reach the bridge there n and stop and slow jog. for me is a good start yeah =x 24 min tat what farhana time for me. den when we come back leh. jio must get ready to go down the boat and row leh. hahhas. i can say i m realy tiredd leh. but i still give my best yeah. today training is good lar.den we have to competition with each other.
the gy beside me : STOP !
me: fastest keep my paddle in. i ask him whyes??
the guy beside me: you almost hit the dog head.
i was like . thks god i didnt hit him , if i be sad yeha.
den after tat , row row row. at last when we going row back. i was super tiredd. and wanted to stop. but i tink again not only me are tired but the rest are too. and i know god is cheering for me. so i shldnt stop yeah. at last we finish leh. den must do some chin up. but i do incined pull up . i try chinup but hand no strength. but nvm, tmr school training i can go try out yyeah. this sat kallang stadium there. ggym . got selection for the june race if i am not wrong. they gng choose the people leh.hahahs =x
at last, me hani and farhana went to bath leh jio go home los.
we was like so tiredd. good news ! GUy won the 8th place . congra guys .you did a good job .
den i going to boonlay. meeting phoebe, yuqin and boy. cindy and wangdao was there already. piss off with something larh. talk to me like a LEADER ! den when all reach, we faster go take bus den walk to eric house. cell-group start. talking about the present of god. =)
after tat , we went off ,. and i went home yeah . at night i need to go buy fan cos my dad ask me to go so. and and thanks to meow meow for accompanny chat with me on the phone yeah. =x

pls set your mind set right , what the reason you joining dragonboat ?
i dun wan becos of you one person drag the whole team down.
this is not to scold u or wanna to judge you .
just think of yourself bah. i dunwan to say anymore to you leh.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments