By Unknown - April 20, 2008





Jie xiang and Gladys

Jie Xiang and me
I love this picture

sister in christ =)

PASTOR ZHUNG n ME =X
he darm cool right .


w378 Rocks.

Gladys, angeline and me =0

Angeline and me =)

sunday .
good luck for farahan race. sorry i couldnt make it. because of something.
morning. wake up . went to market with my bro to buy breadfast for my family memeber.
den is like we spent more then 1 hour there. and plus i not feeling tat good.
den we walk walk buy thing los. hahahs. having great time with my bro=)

reach home .
eat los. i bought laska. super not nice larh. i eat abit and i throw it away .
den i went to online. play the online that my daddy went to. not nice de lors.
my hp low batteria. so i went to charge it. and i saw adeline sms. URGENT . and i call her immd. she ask me whealther i am free to go to ythe welcome newcomer dinner. den i went to ask my daddy first den he agree and i wrnt to bath n here i come .lol.
take train to paya lebar. far shiok. i nearly fall asleep. and i did read newspaper and study my tmr test yeah.den take bus to the restaurant. praise and worship lehh. jio eat. den pastor kong going around taking pictures. sad thing that he didnt come to our table. but i have taken a picture with PASTOR zhung. ( dont know how to spell). happy shiok +
the dinner aend around 7 plus , me jie siang, angeline and cindy we all went off . and we went to suntec take picture. intrain , jie xiang was making alot of thing to make us laugh. darm fun yeah.
good night i want sleep leh.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments