By Unknown - May 03, 2008

today hoilday and today is my first day of working =)
and morning , i went to meet kate at cck and we went to eat pastmana ! and we have alot of fun. talking about alot of things ! Girl, dont give up you can do it de. believe in yourself .

after tat , we walk round lot one shopping mall for 2 round . cos i need to wait jacky to cm. but at last i see kate boring face and i ask her go home first bah. thanks girl for your accompany . and den i went to meet jacky leh jio go amk hub . cos my working place is there . den meeting his mum and sister. we went shopping. and boy mum bought him a shoes. nice man ! den aftertat went to eat mac leh jio go work leh. boss come back so i have no choice but to start from waitress =( i hate the most =p but nvm lor. boy went back home while i am working. i m quite scare . cos my chinese not that good and customer did ask me for the order thingy. and thanks boy mum understand if i will feel gulity . overoll is fun. and i kana disture by customer ,. dots right !
hahahs . gUess what? boy come to accompany me home after my work . and he bought me CANDY FLOSS ! my fav ! and den after tat , we take train. i was playing psp. suddenly , i feel that i can hehar anything n my vision is blur. so i decided to sit on the floor and i feel better los. den stand again . the pain is back . haiis . thanks boy come accompany me home. if nt i also dunoe how leh.

HOME SWEET HOME =)
i gonna sleep tmr i having school and sea training .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments