By Unknown - April 03, 2008



BEST UNIT CADET !
Buddy !!
he wanted to roll all the times


kang wei =)
he trying to be lame.to show his gf


MY OC ms tan
she cool right? she is SoO cute

SPEECH DAY

me wearing guys ITE shirt.
I LOVE IT !

today early in the morning, i need to force myself to wake up early for student cousillor interview. i sms willie if he going ant? and he say yes. so i be meeting him at school traffic light there. and guess what? i reach there about 9.40 if i nt wrong. den boy called me and he accompany me and chat. he kana wake up by me :x hahhas .den willie sms me and say he darm hot? so i jus reply i will ytreat him drinks. =) i good right ?? * den he say he wait for me .

when reach school =)
den we go in together. me,willie,zhi hong and vincent is going for interview. but vincent cant make it today.when we enter room, den super scary. i am the first one who get interview first. hhee.she ask me what is SC reprsent ? den i got stage fright ant? and many more. scaryy .. den next vincent den willie los. and den after tat we all went to clemite kfc eat los.eating and talking a lot of crap. willie ....... love....... hahhas .after tat his lover come already den he left. den left me and zhi hong only. andd we two sitting down chat a lot of thing yeah. den we go shop shop a while jio go leh,. cos i be meeting kang wei at jurong east lift there. den we take bus to school . chestnut drive. den reach there. drink water den ms tan chat with us. den go her office. sit sit talk talk los. chat with mr wee also. lehh. hee =) miss him .

TRaining start .
i be training sec 1. quite no mood today yeah. dunoe whyes.hhahas. dun quite enjoy training.but thanks for buddys who make me laugh. jun hao loves rolling. took pictures today.after tat when we leave the school i sms the cousillor. and guess what>?? i am SELECTED ! happy**after tat, we all went to lot one pamalam. boought things home.den bath,eat study den online.willie sms me tat he and zhi hong selected too . congra!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments