By Unknown - April 11, 2008





Is me !

Is a nice car right ?
Liverpool car ? my brother was wearing liverpool shirts/

My brother

Is me !

have i choose the correct path that i wanted to go ?

am i really happy ?






brother , my sister and i .
playing at the acarade .
Darm boredd =(
i am wet ! cos my sister and my brother splash water on me .


the place where me and my brother sleep.





sister and my brother =)
Kaisin and me



morning ~
i having my student cousillor meeting. i be meeting willie first. and i am late. haiis.
when i reach , luckily they haven start the meeting yeah. den today talking about
- Orientation ( i am incharge of usher )
- my position in student cousillor =) ( i was incharge of publicty. etc: Mc, Updated blog. design SC noticeboard.
den after tat , i went to meet farhana they all. but at last neva cos they still at cck and i wanted for so long until i piss off lor. but nvm =)
den when i in train , i was super tiredd. and heading to kallang for sea training .
and i saw karen n lech den we jio go first. den we wait for the rest. and talking and chatting away while lech went for run.
When mr lim reach leh. den we went down the boat los. and mr lim take my boat los. hahahs.
the training today is darm good larh. Endure =P
after tat , we went to sea there do our rowing correct

.......

i take mrt to tanarh merah.den my bro have already take taxi in. den i took taxi in too.
den me daddy they all , we went to play water. and i took alot of pictures. seldom have so much fun. cool that i have time spent with my family.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments