By Unknown - April 03, 2008



me and kaisin
she cute right ??


Hani and me
she been forced to take pictue with me =x

HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY !!
even though we didnt went out today due to my dargonboat training.but i still love the way you are
yeah. hahhas copyright. but i still want to thanks you for being with me when i am down, still bear with me by giving you attitude. thanks for doing a lot of thing becos of me .great tat i be seeing you on fri yeah.we be meeting to go cg together. yeah =) next week we shld meet up and go watch movie. i have movie on my mind. ILOVEYOU

today morning, wake up hungry. but i lazy go to buy.soi went out of my room to check if there is any food ? guess what i saw? Nais lomak ! my aunt de. but dunnoe whyes i dun dare to ask. but at last i still ask . and she say can . cool right. got food eat.den my aunt go work . left me and my sister at home so afyter i feed her eat. we two tired leh. so we all went to my room and rest . and guess what i sleep eh. and i saw my sister clsing the cutain. cus too bright. and sher herself fall alseep too . my daddy came back home. and he enter my room and say why neva on air-con and is hot wealther somemroe. so he went to on los. hahhas.

to readers , i end here first cos tmr i need to wake up early for my interview for student leader /

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments