By Unknown - April 25, 2008

that is me in red . zhi hong in white and the girl beside me is ....

-nothing much happened in school.
after school, i went out with sherly to diasion at IMM with her parent.
we went to to buy things. and is more than $50 so we just take out some of it .
=( den we make payment leh. den sherly parent wanted to go eat. and they wanted to eat japanese food. so we all went to a restaurant .
dots . my daddy sms me and ask me how many days i didnt attend class during last month ?
i was like so blur. i super guai everytime got go school, why the letter say i didnt ? dots right. den i call ms wo. and she did explain to me . i need to explain to my daddy too. if nt i will kana scolded by nothing.den the food there super not nice de. and sherly parent super funny . laugh a lot shiok.
after tat , sherly parent send me back home =) thanks uncle n aunt.
when i reach home . rest a while den i go bath leh .
after tat, i design notebook . n watch show at the same time .
after finish doing what i am doing . i went to sleep. good night .
tmr i have sea training

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments