By Unknown - April 12, 2008

morning wake up . my bro kelvin coming to chalet. den we went to eat breakfast with daddy they all. and guess what ? aunt n kelvin waited for 30 min for just a set of pat tan ( dunoe how to spell). i getting piss off larh. den i was like thinking if their pota form india izzit?? haiis

- We all went to sea. and we play sand with my sister and bro.
- pick up sea shell
-caught crab( but due to my slow motion, it run away).
having so much fun yeah. sun so cool =0

den after tat we went swimming, guess what? i never bring swimming costume and i just went down. and security Guard stop me hahas . los den i come up and my bro play with my sister yeah. no long , raining =( den we stay indoor. we went to bath and watch show .

-Play pool with my brother kianhong. 1vs1.
-Bowling too.
-at home watching nice show.
we all went to sambom restaurant eat . crab. Chili and black pepper.
darm nice larh hahhas.

watch show . online den sleep. prepare to go for sea training tmr yeah =x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments