By Unknown - April 08, 2008

morning .
super early wake up and i am hungry and wanted to ask my xiaolaopo to buy food for me. but she cannt sia. haiis =( so ionline. den yonghaw ask me whealther i wan to come bankit and eat anot? den i okay los. meeeting wilson too . den we eat los. chat chat !! den after tat , i went alone to cck for hair cut =) nice shiok. i love it. rush home
Online , watching show. and i am super tiredd . wanted to sleep but my sister keep disturing me .
what time is around 3 .15pm i went bath and prepare for the thing for sea training yea. den i went to lot one buy slipper at cotton on . i bought two. yellow is for me. silver for jo-ann. meet hani den take 188 den saw john . we take 963 to dover bus-stop . we all going for training .

ytraining =x
running 10 rounds.
sekiat( duno how to spell ) 6 set if i m nt wrong.
cardio 15mins.
gym.
after tat warm down den jio go home .super tiring .

tmr is the day that i can do my project and study .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments