By Unknown - April 28, 2008











today having kiyah slaph training . darm cool. and today we train long distance =)
after training , me farhana hani kai sin n uncle went to take bus to suntec city to eat . but at last we went to marine sqauare. cos we have no where to go . i didnt eat cos i be meeting jun hao and kang wei. we are going out.
meet them at cityhall =x
den we went to plaza singapure to eat KFC . tat what my favourite. and den we went to buy movie ticket leh jio go watch lor. darm nice wao ! dont knoe what kingdom de. inside was cold like hell . somemore i wear selves and shorts. ohman . dots. den after movie, we went to play pool and parkland there. junhao force me to play with them. at last, i lost . dots. they are good shiok.
den after tat , we walk to plaz sinagpure and went to ice-cream . my favouite banan spilt. den we take bus 190 home .
den me, junhao and kang wei seat at the bag. and got this group of guys was like staring den junhao was asking me if i wan to seat inside anot? den i say dun need. and in bus , i keep facing junhao they all. and we will talking about the past years when we are a cadet in npcc. those days are funny . and fun =) miss those days. after tat, the guys board down the bus, and they wave their hand to me. is was like dots . lame . and we dun care them and we took alot of pictures. and today thanks to junhao they all. i have enjoy myself alot . and thanks for sending me back home .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments