By Unknown - April 15, 2008

Zhi Hong and me =)




who is this person ?

1 day of orientation ! for april in take =)

morning wake up
meeting zhi hong and willie at clemite control statioon
guess what? i am late den they two follow me late too.
today the dressing i wear funny shiok. i look like a teacher or a proffesional !
dots right? den alot of april intake.
i was in usher ! with willie too . zhi hong is guard gate .
saw a lot of people. some wear school unfirom the rest wear like going wedding dinner or town.
but is nice yeah. i like their dressing.
we eat lunch/. they provide. and my leg was full of bister ! =(
pain shiok. cos whole day standing and is super tiredd.
den is fun ! SC people . stay cool.
after finish, me and zhi hong walk to clemite mrt station. den half-way , we saw farhana ,
so i ask her join us los. den talk talk . den zhi hong went to bus-incharge, guess what?
few mins later he apprea again? he say is empty and the bus stand so he decided to take another bus. hahas. so lame.
thanks to my brother=) for bringing my slipper.
i wanna change my shoes. feaking pain like hell yeah .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments