By Unknown - April 05, 2008







early morning have to wake up. den is like 5.35am and i was like lazy to wake up and i faster go wash-up all this leh. jio rush back room to call my brother wake up.

me: faster wake up. 6am leh. if nt you going to late for school.
brother:still early wake me up for what! and today no school.
me: why no school?
brother: today is sat not fri.
me: ohh. paiiseii hahahs.

den i keep disturing my brother.den he want me faster go out hhahas. funny shiok he =)
i slowly walk to cck den meet hani and kaisin.den when reach jurong den saw John. slowly have alvin den pk. den we all go together, and in train darm funny los. dunwan write here.

reach tanah merah =x
den we all walk to take bus. in bus, got the show. quite funny de. call "just for laugh".at first i tink is only my laughter larh. is really funny. den the rest nt so funny de. today we went got youth olympic talk mah. the olympic presient coming VJC to give us talk. quite fun but the talk quite long until i get abit tired leh. and feeling like sleeping.after tat got refreshment leh. me going meet boy. kaisin and hani going home. farhana gng home team. meeting boy den go church together.something happenedd. getting verii angry larh ;(

churchh =)
after servic went to eat with sk they all. den sk fetch me and jo to bukit batok bus-stop and take bus home los. took pictures also. will updated tmr .
yeah =x tmr sea training .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments