By Unknown - April 27, 2008










who that ?
LEE KENG YIP =)


YAMYAM and ME tiff

me and kate =) LOVE HER

my MUMMY and me =)

early morning need to wake up . cos today i going to girls bridge thingy at fuhan pri school. and i wanted to ask my brother to go with me de. but he didnt want to go .so i going alone lor. i cant find the place but thanks god. i ask people den they guide me the way yeah =x
reach =)
i did intro myself and i get to know them .and we did sing songs and do some drill. and i not sure what is their drill too. cos is someshot of different command.and i did enjoy alot.
after tat . everything ends at 11 plsu. den i went home after tat. change all this. kelvin come meet me at cck to pass me psp to go repair. $40 . =( den after tat , we went home. prepair thing and we all went to church . we be meeting kate at Boonlay control station and we saw joy they all . and we went to eat together yeah =x

service =)
service today is great . after service , we all went to jurong point and eat lor.
den jio go home after that .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments