By Unknown - April 01, 2008




we cut it until like tat .
is all we design


is design by me and my brother


today no dargonboat training. but i be meeting my xiaolaopo at lot one mac.i be giving her bible study yeah =) tell you all something . my xiaolaopo stay so near to cck mac she still dare to late 8 mins. box her arh =x hahahs. den we eat first after tat bible studyy. having so much fun yeah. den i was studying also SES. at 1pm, i be meeting zhi guang and jooteng.den i waited for them about 30 min and i relaise tat they are already in mac. but i didnt notice it. ohman. =P den we all were discussing about the sec 2 ATC !! zhi guang is the camp Coridnator. den guess what?? i am the assist =) but it will nt be a easy task for me.they all wanted to go beach road.but i ask my daddy but he dun allow,so i must go home los.

Reach home =)
online all this. nothing to do. bad mood.
he just dun understand hw i feel. forget it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments